Welcome to the Crimson Knights Forums! ! ! ! !

Please resgister if you have not already.
Welcome to the Crimson Knights Forums! ! ! ! !

Please resgister if you have not already.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CK New Moderators Election! ( Not Open Yet)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Psyclone
Uber Admin
Uber Admin
Psyclone

CK Aura : 2147483647
Respect : 0

CK New Moderators Election! ( Not Open Yet) Empty
PostSubject: CK New Moderators Election! ( Not Open Yet)   CK New Moderators Election! ( Not Open Yet) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:14 pm

As all of you know, all the previous moderators have been demoted due the overwhelming amount of moderators around. Regardless whether or not the demoted mods are actually douche bags, we are here to listen to your opinions on who actually deserves to be the new moderators.

At this time, only 2 moderator positions are open for application. You're probably wondering, why the F*** are there only 2 mod positions?!?! Well, we have 3 admins already... Admins are automatically mod responsible.... And we have recently found a connection between the chatbox lagg and the amount of moderators present.

So, without further bull-crap for you people to read, here is how to apply.

Send a PM to Rpgfan1994 in this following form.

Time available on this forum:

e.g. 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM EST

Reason for application:

e.g. I believe I can be moderator because ___________________________, and I _____________________, and I f___ing love _lowpokes.

Although you'd get auto-rejected for mentioning _lowpokes because non of us here are Final or Steel.

Estimated years of activity on this forum:

e.g. 6 months MINIMUM. We actually have lives. As long as you are active in this forum your good.

Assurance of being on time for every monthly moderators meeting:

e.g. the self-explanatory yes, or no.

From the moment you submit your application, you will be monitored on your behavior on this forum, and be judged in the following categories:

- Activeness on this forum
- Sense of responsibility
- Obedience to forum rules
- Maturity
- Leadership Initiatives

If you qualify, a PM will be sent to you, and you will be entered in this Topic's poll when voting season begins.

If you do not qualify, a PM will be sent to you as well rejecting your attempt as well as ruining your hopes and dreams and giving you the ever so pissing off "nice try!" signal.

And that's about it. This post will be updated once we have all the candidates lined up, and this topic will be open for all to vote on the next moderators of the CK forum.
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonknights.rpg-board.net

CK New Moderators Election! ( Not Open Yet)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Disscusion :: Contests-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com