Welcome to the Crimson Knights Forums! ! ! ! !

Please resgister if you have not already.
Welcome to the Crimson Knights Forums! ! ! ! !

Please resgister if you have not already.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team win (yes, crappy name, i know)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brawler1235
Novice
Novice
brawler1235

CK Aura : 66
Respect : 0

Team win (yes, crappy name, i know) Empty
PostSubject: Team win (yes, crappy name, i know)   Team win (yes, crappy name, i know) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:04 pm

I was peicing together a random team that made use of scarf latias (that thing is Uber!) and some other pokemon, and it turned out to be a pretty good team. Although i do do have 2 major weaknesses, ghost and dark. Well, here it is (oh and btw, there are 3 pokemon with levitate ability, that's where the name comes from):

Team win (yes, crappy name, i know) Mamoswine

Mamoswine@Focus Sash

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Snow Cloak
Ev's: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

Moveset:

Endeavor
Earthquake
Stealth Rock
Ice Shard

This is an amazing lead if you can predict well, and you know the opponent's speed. If you know they are faster, endeavor and ice shard finishes them off. If you are faster, you can set up stealth rock on your 1st turn. earthquake is there for lead heatrans and lead gross's.

---

Team win (yes, crappy name, i know) Jirachi

Jirachi@Expert Belt
Nature: Naive
Ability: Serene Grace
Ev's: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Moveset:

Iron Head
Fire Punch
Thunder Bolt
Grass Knot

Rachi resists all of Latias's weakness's, and can be a great lure-in to any threat like: Gyrados, Scizor,Swampert, ect... Ice punch is not here because of Latias, as she outspeeds everything in the game (that's not already boosted or scarfed)

---

Team win (yes, crappy name, i know) Latias

Latias@Choice Scarf

Nature: Modest
Ability: Levitate
Ev's: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Moveset:

Draco-Meteor
Surf
Dragon Pulse
Trick

This is a beast set. Outspees a +1 dd Salamence and KO's with Draco Meteor. Surf is for heatrans when i predict, or any steel type that i know that i can resist. This is also weak to Dark/Ghost type moves/pokemon.

---

Team win (yes, crappy name, i know) Infernape

Infernape@Choice Band

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Blaze
Ev's: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

Moveset:

Close Combat
Flare Blitz
Stone Edge
U-Turn

I had problems takeing down special walls after lucario died, so i have this guy as a back up. With a little prediction this guy can be deadly. He can destroy blissys (which was my main purpose of having this guy), and, he can OHKO almost any pokemon in the game. The only downside is that if i close combat on a ghost type, they get a free switch in, and since i have a frail team, they are going to die.

---

Team win (yes, crappy name, i know) Rotomwash

Rotom-W@Choie Specs

Nature: Timid
Ability; Levitate
Ev's: 48 HP / 252 Sp. Atk / 208 Spe

Moveset:

Thunder Bolt
Hydro Pump
Shadow Ball
Trick

Choice Specs Rotom-W. WIth its big movepool, comes massive coverage. You may say i'm walled by steels, but thunder bolt hits them hard, and i'm pulky enough to take a hit or two

---

Team win (yes, crappy name, i know) Lucario

Lucario@Life Orb

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Inner Focus
Ev's: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe

Moveset:

Swords Dance
Crunch
Close Combat
Extreme Speed

This is probably the most important team member. It can KO any ghost/dark type(exept for dusknoir) with either crunch or Dark Pulse. I don't really know what else ot say, other than it is a LO sweeper.

Because i'm so nice, i'll give you guys the threat list i came up with while testing my team!

Tyranitar: This thing almost always carries either pusuit or crunch, making my life miserable. Latias can't OHKO it with Surf, and Parygon-Z is too frail to hit it if it gets up a DD while i switch in to him. The only way i'm usually able to stop him is with cress, and have her toxic stall it, then switch into luke.

Gengar: Sometimes a threat if i lose the speed tie with my latias and it is scarfed modest too, but other than that, i can usually guess that it will use shadow ball on my pokemon. If it is LO, then we have a problem.I havn't tested ou what a draco-meteor does too it, but i hope i OHKOs it, cuz latias is the only thing fast enough to kill it.

Weavile:The only time this thing has been a problem for me is when it is a swords dance sweeper. It is faster than anything besides my latias, and it has a move that could take out every one of my team members. When i send out latias, and it has one swords dance up, t can kill me with ice shard. If i send in Luke, it can survive 1 extremespeed and KO me with Brick Break. And all of my other pokemon are weak to Night Slash. The only thing that could probably wall it is cress, but i have never gotten the opportunity to try.

Well, there you go! That's team Levitate! Thanks in advance for all of you who help out my team!

Last edited by brawler1235 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pokefan362
CK Apprentice
CK Apprentice
Pokefan362

CK Aura : 176

PostSubject: Re: Team win (yes, crappy name, i know)   Team win (yes, crappy name, i know) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:32 pm

It's Team Levitate not Team Win. I don't really think that the aforementioned "problems" really are anymore since Weavile and Tyranitar are covered by Jirachi. Scarf Gengar is a problem, admittedly, but it is quite rare.
Back to top Go down
zachattach9
CK Apprentice
CK Apprentice
zachattach9

CK Aura : 193

PostSubject: Re: Team win (yes, crappy name, i know)   Team win (yes, crappy name, i know) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:41 pm

i don't think you want that many speed EV's on an endeavor mamoswine.... you just need to know your opponent, if it's something that has to set up, go for stealth rock then endeavor and ice shard. if it just attacks straight off, you might want to start off with endeavor. also, wise glasses on porygon and body slam over thunderbolt on jirachi.
Back to top Go down
Pokefan362
CK Apprentice
CK Apprentice
Pokefan362

PostSubject: Re: Team win (yes, crappy name, i know)   Team win (yes, crappy name, i know) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:47 pm

No Zach. TBolt is needed to defeat Gyarados. You may be a decent battler, but you do suck at rating teams....more so than me.
Back to top Go down
brawler1235
Novice
Novice
brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Team win (yes, crappy name, i know)   Team win (yes, crappy name, i know) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:30 pm

Forgot to add, i'm running standard CB infernape on my team to kill those pesky blissys after luke dies.
Back to top Go down
Pokefan362
CK Apprentice
CK Apprentice
Pokefan362

PostSubject: Re: Team win (yes, crappy name, i know)   Team win (yes, crappy name, i know) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:50 pm

Update the original post!
Back to top Go down
brawler1235
Novice
Novice
brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Team win (yes, crappy name, i know)   Team win (yes, crappy name, i know) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:51 pm

Pokefan362 wrote:
Update the original post!
Cant now, but i will tom.
Back to top Go down
ThatAznKid
Uber Admin
Uber Admin
ThatAznKid

CK Aura : 2147483647
Respect : 8

PostSubject: Re: Team win (yes, crappy name, i know)   Team win (yes, crappy name, i know) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:24 am

Latias...mhm..not very sure. Latios is a bit better..with tios u can use a calm mind and sweep a team but with latias..I can OHKO with my flygon with a draco meteor. Flygon has 268 spd btw.
Back to top Go down
brawler1235
Novice
Novice
brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Team win (yes, crappy name, i know)   Team win (yes, crappy name, i know) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:27 am

ThatAznKid wrote:
Latias...mhm..not very sure. Latios is a bit better..with tios u can use a calm mind and sweep a team but with latias..I can OHKO with my flygon with a draco meteor. Flygon has 268 spd btw.

1. Latios is uber, so i can't use it.
2. The only way your flygon could outspeed me is if it had +speed nature, and was scarfed. Flygon has a base 100 speed, while latias has a base 110 speed.
3. The point of the scarf is so i don't get OHKO'd by any physical dragon while i'm trying to set up calm mind.
Back to top Go down
Pokefan362
CK Apprentice
CK Apprentice
Pokefan362

PostSubject: Re: Team win (yes, crappy name, i know)   Team win (yes, crappy name, i know) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:46 pm

Ok, hopefully you can update soon. I wanna have some fun with the new version!
Back to top Go down
brawler1235
Novice
Novice
brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Team win (yes, crappy name, i know)   Team win (yes, crappy name, i know) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:44 pm

Updated.
Back to top Go down
zachattach9
CK Apprentice
CK Apprentice
zachattach9

CK Aura : 193

PostSubject: Re: Team win (yes, crappy name, i know)   Team win (yes, crappy name, i know) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:29 pm

Pokefan362 wrote:
No Zach. TBolt is needed to defeat Gyarados. You may be a decent battler, but you do suck at rating teams....more so than me.

There's other things on his team that can beat a gyarados...
Back to top Go down
Pokefan362
CK Apprentice
CK Apprentice
Pokefan362

PostSubject: Re: Team win (yes, crappy name, i know)   Team win (yes, crappy name, i know) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:14 pm

....The only thing he has is Scarf Latias and a Draco Meteor will not OHKO more bulky variants of Gyarados.
Back to top Go down
brawler1235
Novice
Novice
brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Team win (yes, crappy name, i know)   Team win (yes, crappy name, i know) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:57 pm

From what i'v seen, gyrados's usually come in on my rachi, not on my rotom, so i can surprise them with an unexpected t-bolt while they DD up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team win (yes, crappy name, i know)   Team win (yes, crappy name, i know) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team win (yes, crappy name, i know)
Page 1 of 1