Welcome to the Crimson Knights Forums! ! ! ! !

Please resgister if you have not already.
Welcome to the Crimson Knights Forums! ! ! ! !

Please resgister if you have not already.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Join The CrimsonNites Guild!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThatAznKid
Uber Admin
Uber Admin
ThatAznKid

CK Aura : 2147483647
Respect : 8

Join The CrimsonNites Guild!! Empty
PostJoin The CrimsonNites Guild!!

As most of you may or may not know, there is a recent trend of people playing Maple Story on this forum. Probably because me and Psy decided to drag people into it. But nobody cares about that. Psy and I have made a guild called the CrimsonNites...and yes I realize that knights is spelt differently but it was due to the 12 character limit bull-poo that Maple Story gives us. Here is the application sheet...thingie...so without further ado...and yeah..everything was said backwards...shut up.

These are the following requirements you MUST have to join the CrimsonNites:

1. You MUST have your first job already. I don't care what the hell you do after that but get your first job ASAP if you wish to join this guild.
2. You MUST be active on Maple Story. I am an admin and the founder of the guild, and if me or Psy finds out that you are always non-active on the game you will be booted if necessary. That is all.

Leave the following information to join:

Level, Job & Character Name

And please note that our guild will be in the world WINDIA, I repeat WINDIA, channel 16 is the usual spot. If you are in another world then to bad so sad..you can't join.

Note, once you've joined our guild, you would automatically receive 50 CK Aura.

There are a few rules in the guild you that will be followed and in-forced. If you break one of these rules, you will recieve a warning. If you break it once more you will be booted from the guild. NO EXCEPTIONS.

1. Do not troll your fellow knights. If there is a report, both of you will be questioned. And your final result will be handed down to you by either me or psy.
2. Moderators, or otherwise known as apprentices, have the power to...yell at you and whatnot so don't piss any of them or me and psy off.
3. Do not add other people without OUR permission. If you do so your new friend will be heavily rejected and have random tomato's thrown at them..so please..ask first.

If you qualify the requirements needed then you will be accepted into the guild. If you are not at the requirements or if we run out of spaces, then you will recieve a message telling you that you have been rejected blah blah blah, your a piece of poo, etc.

There are also rank promotions given out by ONLY the admins. Here are the levels for the ranking's required.

Level 20: Freshmen
Level 30: Apprentice
Level 70: Knight

Keep in mind that again, ONLY admins are allowed to hand out ranks.

P.S. "Zio...keep your pants on.." is an inside joke me and psy made up...and will be introduced to the guild Smile
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Join The CrimsonNites Guild!! :: Comments

Re: Join The CrimsonNites Guild!!
Post Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:05 pm by Blaze
Level, Job & Character Name
18 (now) NightWalker(soon assassin) Crazyhotrot

Join The CrimsonNites Guild!!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Maple Story :: Guild :: Events!-
Jump to: