Welcome to the Crimson Knights Forums! ! ! ! !

Please resgister if you have not already.
Welcome to the Crimson Knights Forums! ! ! ! !

Please resgister if you have not already.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The scramble challenge thread!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Emo_Kid
Emo_Kid

CK Aura : 112
Respect : 0

The scramble challenge thread! Empty
PostSubject: The scramble challenge thread!   The scramble challenge thread! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:15 pm

The Scramble Challenge

Welcome to the newest addition to the Scramble Challenge Series, welcome to all, I’m Emo_Kid and i'm bringing the scramble challenge to the Crimson Knights forum!. If you have any questions, just ask me, and I'll be happy to help!

Now then… since the introductions are over with, I say that we get with the rules. These rules are to be followed, not bent, twisted, or ignored entirely. Failure to comply will result in anything from a warning to banishment from the thread. The maximum warning you will ever get is three, all based on what is going on of course you may get a warning… or else be banished on the spot. Please keep this in mind.

\-\-Rules-/-/
1. No duplicates of any kind of Pokemon.
2. No legendary Pokemon are allowed to be issued out, this is meant to be a challenge… not a walkthrough.
3. No issuing ‘useless’ Pokemon – this is the current list for ‘useless’ Pokemon – Caterpie, Metapod, Weedle, Kakuna, Wurmple,Combee, and Feebas (NOTE: Feebas may be issued out if the person says they will accept it! This is due to the fact is can learn TM’s.)
4. For each challenge you must state which version you are using, and if you have trading capabilities. This will help keep confusion to a minimum when being issued Pokemon.
5. “First come, first serve” as the saying goes, basically in short the first six people who can reply, get to issue the Pokemon to the challenge taker. Please remember as this is important; You may only give out one Pokemon per challenge per post, got to let others have a chance as well all. Also when giving out Pokemon, due to the fact there may be several or many challenges being issued at the time, please use this extremely simple format for issuing Pokemon. Just state the name, then the Pokemon – as shown in this example.
6. Please state which version you are using!! It can be any Pokemon game, we just need to know which one it is!

{”DPSCRAMBLE; Butterfree”}

6. If there are certain Pokemon that you extremely dislike, or dislike using. You must state this when taking a challenge, rejecting team members is becoming a largely growing habit out there and it angers some people. If you don’t post which Pokemon you will not use, then your accepting all Pokemon.
7. Last and certainly not least, just have fun with it. It is meant to be a challenge, but to also provide a new way to play and enjoy a game we already know. Just because you may not be able to complete one challenge doesn’t mean you can’t try another!

Now then… lets start with the first twist for the newest additions to the Scramble Threads. The newest addition is what I would like to call the “Scramble Mix.” The Scramble Mix is a special way to make the challenges more interesting, while this may look like it will get confusing a don’t believe it will, due to the fact that all the Scramble Mix is (for now The scramble challenge thread! Wink) is the option to pick which type of move set the Pokemon must have during the challenge… whether it be physical or special based. This could and will highly alter strategies, change ideas and inspire new ones I hope, as well adding another twist to the challenge itself. When issuing a Pokemon like this, please follow the simple example. Important; Remember that when issued a Scramble Mix Pokemon, if they say Special, then you must only use Special based attacks on that Pokemon, and same with Physical. Remember though… you don’t have to give out Scramble Mixes, they’re your choice!

Emo_Kid – Scramble Mix(Physical/Special);Butterfree

Alright, I'll start things off! I want a scramble for Emerald, No Gyrados, Beautifly, Dustox, or Milotic!
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Novice
Novice

CK Aura : 90
Respect : 1

PostSubject: Re: The scramble challenge thread!   The scramble challenge thread! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:32 pm

So I just say a pokemon that you have to use?
Alright, use a defensive Bellossom.

I'll do Diamond. No Kricketot/tune, Gyarados, milotic, wooper/quagsire,
Can trade with Pearl and Platinum.
Back to top Go down
Emo_Kid
Emo_Kid

PostSubject: Re: The scramble challenge thread!   The scramble challenge thread! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:34 pm

Take a Magmar, named Cinder. It must know smokescreen and faint attack.

And on my Bellosom, could you be specific with the moves please??
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The scramble challenge thread!   The scramble challenge thread! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:58 pm

Alright.

Bellossom Name: Petal
Solarbeam
Sunny Day

The rest are up to you.
Back to top Go down
Emo_Kid
Emo_Kid

PostSubject: Re: The scramble challenge thread!   The scramble challenge thread! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:08 pm

Cool, but can you even get a Bellosom in Emerald?
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The scramble challenge thread!   The scramble challenge thread! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:16 pm

Yes. Catch an Oddish near Fortree, and get a Sun Stone from the girl in Mossdeep.
Back to top Go down
Rpgfan1994
Uber Admin
Uber Admin
Rpgfan1994

CK Aura : 2147483643

PostSubject: Re: The scramble challenge thread!   The scramble challenge thread! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:18 pm

Emo_Kid wrote:
Cool, but can you even get a Bellosom in Emerald?

Get a Swalot and teach him Shock Wave and Sludge Bomb.

Yes, you will have to have a gloom then a dude on the island with the 7th gym will give you one.

I will do one and post it on youtube, I can trade. No Milotic, Gyarados, or Buteifly, Dustox
Back to top Go down
Emo_Kid
Emo_Kid

PostSubject: Re: The scramble challenge thread!   The scramble challenge thread! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:22 pm

so I get the sun stone in Mossdeep??

-Swalot
shock wave
sludge bomb

-Bellosom - petal
Sunny Day
Solarbeam
Back to top Go down
Rpgfan1994
Uber Admin
Uber Admin
Rpgfan1994

PostSubject: Re: The scramble challenge thread!   The scramble challenge thread! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:38 pm

Yes, I will do a Leaf Green run
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The scramble challenge thread!   The scramble challenge thread! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:52 pm

OK RPG, Use a Zubat, name it Sonia, and keep Supersonic.
Back to top Go down
Emo_Kid
Emo_Kid

PostSubject: Re: The scramble challenge thread!   The scramble challenge thread! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:09 pm

Take a Sandshrew named Nipper, keep scratch and sand attack!
Back to top Go down
Rpgfan1994
Uber Admin
Uber Admin
Rpgfan1994

PostSubject: Re: The scramble challenge thread!   The scramble challenge thread! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:19 pm

Here is my question, Can I evolve them?
Back to top Go down
Emo_Kid
Emo_Kid

PostSubject: Re: The scramble challenge thread!   The scramble challenge thread! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:35 pm

You can't evolve them unless they tell you, and you can't evolve Nipper
Back to top Go down
Rpgfan1994
Uber Admin
Uber Admin
Rpgfan1994

PostSubject: Re: The scramble challenge thread!   The scramble challenge thread! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:40 pm

Emo_Kid wrote:
You can't evolve them unless they tell you, and you can't evolve Nipper

Hell, this may as well be a pre-evolve challenge.
Back to top Go down
Emo_Kid
Emo_Kid

PostSubject: Re: The scramble challenge thread!   The scramble challenge thread! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:51 pm

Not really, it's just your luck gave you two unevolved Pokemon, but I suppose if you want to, you can evolve Nipper. Also, could you give me another Pokemon, or just as well, the rest of my team, because i'm impatient
Back to top Go down
Rpgfan1994
Uber Admin
Uber Admin
Rpgfan1994

PostSubject: Re: The scramble challenge thread!   The scramble challenge thread! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:07 pm

Emo_Kid wrote:
Not really, it's just your luck gave you two unevolved Pokemon, but I suppose if you want to, you can evolve Nipper. Also, could you give me another Pokemon, or just as well, the rest of my team, because i'm impatient

I know

Breloom - Goomba
Mach punch
Leech Seed

Pulse - Positive
Thunder
Rain Dance

Minum - Minus
Helping Hand
Charge

Pelliper - Gill
Water Pulse
Wing Attack
Back to top Go down
Emo_Kid
Emo_Kid

PostSubject: Re: The scramble challenge thread!   The scramble challenge thread! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:09 pm

>_> Thanks, i'll get to work
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The scramble challenge thread!   The scramble challenge thread! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:19 pm

I need a little more than Magmar for my team as well. Again, Diamond. I can trade.

You can evolve Sonia, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Emo_Kid
Emo_Kid

PostSubject: Re: The scramble challenge thread!   The scramble challenge thread! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:20 pm

I'll give you a Staravia!! Name it cloud and you can't evolve it unless it Solo's one of Volkner's Pokemon!

EDIT* Okay, Emerald ROM got deleted and I dont feel like downloading another right now, so give me a scramble for Shiny Gold X please :/ Sorry about all this
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The scramble challenge thread!   The scramble challenge thread! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:01 pm

I'm gonna do this on my cartrige because I don't like no$gba (Sorry, no record)

Anyway, *evil smile* This'll be fun.

Umbreon - Shadow
Sand- attack
Pursuit

Phanpy - Wheelie
Defense Curl
Rollout

No evolving Phanpy.
Back to top Go down
Emo_Kid
Emo_Kid

PostSubject: Re: The scramble challenge thread!   The scramble challenge thread! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:04 pm

For me i'm assuming??

-Umbreon, Shadow

-Phanpy, Wheelie

Alright four more, and what game are you using Supernova?
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The scramble challenge thread!   The scramble challenge thread! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:09 pm

I'm playing Diamond.

I wanna make RPG use Gyarados so badly..............

Anyawy emo:

Bayleef - Rosebud
Relfect
Light Screen

Togetic - Supernova (Yes, I'm that shallow)
Metronome

Azumarill - Bouncy
Double-edge
Rain dance
Back to top Go down
Rpgfan1994
Uber Admin
Uber Admin
Rpgfan1994

PostSubject: Re: The scramble challenge thread!   The scramble challenge thread! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:01 pm

SuperNova wrote:
I'm playing Diamond.

I wanna make RPG use Gyarados so badly..............

Anyawy emo:

Bayleef - Rosebud
Relfect
Light Screen

Togetic - Supernova (Yes, I'm that shallow)
Metronome

Azumarill - Bouncy
Double-edge
Rain dance

Use a Furret
Ice Punch
Fire Punch
Back to top Go down
Emo_Kid
Emo_Kid

PostSubject: Re: The scramble challenge thread!   The scramble challenge thread! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:37 am

okay, quick question, where do I get a Marill, and a Phanpy??

-Furret
-Umbreon
-Bayleef
-Azumarill
-Phanpy
-Togetic

And Supernove, take a Heracross!! muahahahaha, name it horns!
Rpg, take a Clefairy named Swirls, it has to have this move set by the E4: Water Pulse, Shock Wave, Brick Break, and Metronome Smile
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The scramble challenge thread!   The scramble challenge thread! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:56 am

I on't have a Cross in any of my games, and It's a god awful thing to find, so no honey pokemon.

So Far:
Magmar - Cinder
Staravia - Cloud (Curse you emo)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The scramble challenge thread!   The scramble challenge thread! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The scramble challenge thread!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next