Welcome to the Crimson Knights Forums! ! ! ! !

Please resgister if you have not already.
Welcome to the Crimson Knights Forums! ! ! ! !

Please resgister if you have not already.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psyclone
Uber Admin
Uber Admin
Psyclone

CK Aura : 2147483647
Respect : 0

Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread   Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:54 pm

Since no one is ever at the f$%king CBox when I use the public PC, I am finally do this the forum way. Azn, your @$$ here is appreciated with your little azn comments. Now here is the progress so far.

Completed

Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread Icon_smile Forum rules icon

!?* Forum Systems for n00bs

!?* Suggestions

!?* New Members

Icons for the rest of the forums: yet to be completed

Legend:

! Completed
? Questionable
* Needs Commentary/ suggestions
Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread Icon_smile Approved

To be completed when ever the hell I get a chance to:

Icons:
*Forum activity icons (Re-coloured)

Competitive Battling

Tournaments

LOL, Azn = my alt. That’s hilarious.

Last edited by Psyclone on Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonknights.rpg-board.net
ThatAznKid
Uber Admin
Uber Admin
ThatAznKid

Respect : 8

PostSubject: Re: Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread   Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:19 pm

Forum Icons: Yes its appriciated if you do however color it. As for the reshrinking, it won't be neccisary. Anymore smaller will give his AIDS for the eye.

Forum Rules Icon: Very nice animation thing going on there. I find it very interesting and unique. Some people may hate it, however, those who hate it will be kicked severally in the balls/vag. numerous times. Don't fuck with the rules icon.

Icon's for the rest of the forum: Well we should keep those axe thingies. I have no clue what they obviously are, but yes..very good. Change is uneeded...but..It can change to something more CK friendly...may I suggest Mage Staffs from MS? But don't work to hard until you shit your pants or we'll have more problems then a throat infection and a internet death connection.

Icons: Forum System for n00bs: Mhm...If your talking about a guide than thats indeed nessicary, mainly because some *cough*dumbshits*cough* can't grasp the meanings of the word "forums" aka Post shit at the right spot. If your talking about actually changing the whole forum system, then hell to the no. We're not working our ass's off here for a bunch of n00bs.

All the other schmuff listed bellow: Im pretty sure I can handle that stuff in computer class. Just basically making more sections,topics,etc, granted that the damn district thing doesn't block the access to the Admin Panal.

By the way: Have you tried going to FutureShop and getting a new modem and whatnot? May that be the source of your dilemma's? Or is just the shitty internet company that your "abusing"?
Back to top Go down
Psyclone
Uber Admin
Uber Admin
Psyclone

PostSubject: Re: Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread   Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:26 pm

As for the internet problem, I am narrowing down the sources of the problem. I'll get it fixed eventually when I have to. As for now, I'll just have to deal with this in a libraric way.

And I had some tests shyt that I totally didn't have to shyt my pants about, but I did anyway. So things are a bit delayed. I'll work on those icons tonight, and probably put those up by tomorrow.

As for the forum icon colouring (that's right, a U), they shall be done at the end to get a more accurate feeling of what is really appropriate.

Also, I'd be starting up some new forum sections and working on them tomorrow if all goes as planned.

Another thing, I got my hands on some NX, Kimi's cleric will be transfered from Bera to Windia on the next patch. We will also be getting some mills of mesos for the leftover NX.

That'd about it for now. No real progress done, but I'll be sure to make some things happen tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
ThatAznKid
Uber Admin
Uber Admin
ThatAznKid

PostSubject: Re: Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread   Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:53 pm

Eventually when you have to?! DAMNIT!!!! YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHERE I WAS DURING CK WAS DOWN?! I WAS ON SOS THE WHOLE SHUCKLING TIME!! Christ..you're one lazy bastard.
XD. And good for you with the NX. I actually really need money. For the few weeks you've been gone, Im down to about 150k left. Not much so really in need for some cash, 500k is enough if you can spare some...and when Kimi's cleric gets on Windia, that other cleric will be disposed of. I've had enough fun with her, move on. Kimi's better anyways. Also...I kinda want this new eye style thing...but I doubt there's enough NX so I'll be using my X-mas NX when I get them..soon. And heh...I got a chinchilla biatch..me and Finals gonna take pictures and see who's is bigger. lol Well bye now.
Back to top Go down
Psyclone
Uber Admin
Uber Admin
Psyclone

PostSubject: Re: Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread   Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:42 pm

lolz. SOS~.... w/e we'll deal with SOS when time comes. As for now, keep the comments on the progress rolling.
Back to top Go down
ThatAznKid
Uber Admin
Uber Admin
ThatAznKid

PostSubject: Re: Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread   Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:05 pm

Deal with SOS? Its not that bad there..but yeah..those little icon things are pretty kick ass. By the way, Im using the SS team...and I gave it a name..."Desert Spirites" is its name, sweeping is..its..game..or something...yeah lol.
Back to top Go down
Psyclone
Uber Admin
Uber Admin
Psyclone

PostSubject: Re: Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread   Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:41 pm

They're pretty awesome?!?!? That's it? I expected more comment than that. "Desert Spirites" is spelt incorrectly...

When I said "deal with them" I meant in an allied manner... not sh!t that usually goes on with US and Hussain.

Again... Serious comments.... serious suggestions. Serious shyt that we need to change...
Back to top Go down
ThatAznKid
Uber Admin
Uber Admin
ThatAznKid

PostSubject: Re: Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread   Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:37 pm

XDDD. Well..there are a few problems with the SS team such as ninjask..Its kinda of a weak passer...but thats about it..and also water pokemon counters..but Celebi takes care of that. And Desert isn't spelt incorrectly...Its not Dessert because that would be the after-meal Americans oh so cherish...eat away the pain fatass...
Back to top Go down
ThatAznKid
Uber Admin
Uber Admin
ThatAznKid

PostSubject: Re: Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread   Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:38 pm

Wait..I wonder what the liberians think bout you...what with the website and shit.

Oh well..hopefully you get your internet fixed so you won't be the designated nerd shit.
Back to top Go down
Psyclone
Uber Admin
Uber Admin
Psyclone

PostSubject: Re: Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread   Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:24 pm

... it's the "Spirites" that's spelt wrong -.-

also, no suggestions or must fixes or complaints on the forum after I have been asking for the how-manieth time?

But *coughs, busy week, there is very little spare time for me to give any real progress. So stay... offtune.

Also, this library is not the size of typical "Leak Here" stops... 99/100 of the time they have enough of their own shyt to deal with.

I have located the source of the problem... I'll just see to when I have the time to waste on that. *sneeze Thanksgives *sneeze Magic Johnson.
Back to top Go down
ThatAznKid
Uber Admin
Uber Admin
ThatAznKid

PostSubject: Re: Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread   Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:32 pm

Spirits..mhm right..yeah...

Well thing is..really nothing else to fix..safari freezes on CK for whatever the hell reason that is...but only for a minute or so.

And yeah, busy week for me, too...damn projects for shit..

And I suppose..although library's are the size of Queen Lativa's cave nowadays so honestly, I wouldn't give a shit if someone nerds out there anyway.

And...if you've located the problem..you should seriously fix it =.=..lolz~ gintama is so beastly..we need to stream that shit again. And ninjask is a piece of SHIT! Dammit...Im trying to find another SD BPasser...oh well..I guess we're just gonna have to deal with this shitty,inbred bug thing..
Back to top Go down
Psyclone
Uber Admin
Uber Admin
Psyclone

PostSubject: Re: Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread   Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:23 pm

Baton chains are weak. Very vulnerable. Too vulnerable to be exact. One break in the chain means you've lost the game. You only have one chance to perform a sweep in a chain. Crits, priorities, entry hazards and phazing is something to be very cautious about. Passing SD is pretty much useless for many different reasons. If you are looking for a tool for SD when there is a chance for it, go for Gliscor. TBH a rock polish passing Gliscor can be even more dangerous than the SD one on a sand team.

Like I said... Busy... No time for fix... etc. I highly doubt it is possible to stream properly after all this internet garbage, but sure.

Busy means nothing to sh!t about. That is all.
Back to top Go down
ThatAznKid
Uber Admin
Uber Admin
ThatAznKid

PostSubject: Re: Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread   Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:03 pm

Well yeah..although my gliscor's one of the sweepers in the game..its not like I would use a rock polish because the zor I have is a priorazor and...everyone besides that is like...230 and up..cept tar..but he has ADD so I have nothing to worry bout..wait I ment DD lol. Baton's aren't bad really..they're just...weak..thats all. I 6-0ed zachs team with the SS team so nothing really to worry bout. -listens to speedycake remix- damn..speedycake is addciting if you like that type of squeaky voice shit..I find it funny.

And yes I am your.."alt" XDD. And yeah..I suppose..but hey...it might work..who knows? althought your computer's shitty..by the way, Ive found a way to fix the vista problem you have with the top right hand corner buttons being ugly ass non-glowing bricks. Just go to your desktop and right click >personalize>theme> and then with the scroll thingiemehboob you choose like..windows vista and alternate different themes from there..
Back to top Go down
ThatAznKid
Uber Admin
Uber Admin
ThatAznKid

PostSubject: Re: Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread   Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:05 pm

Wooowwww...Yes Ninjask is a horrid pokemon. If you die by the hands of a 2x SD absol who is level 63, your worth jackshit..dammit..
Back to top Go down
ThatAznKid
Uber Admin
Uber Admin
ThatAznKid

PostSubject: Re: Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread   Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:49 pm

And if you have a battol with anyone some time..you should use Carmelldansen Speedycake remix. It'll be hilarious. Just imagine the subscribers you'd lose T~T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread   Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Massive Reconstruction Progress Report/Must Fix Suggestion Thread
Page 1 of 1